Sunday, September 6, 2009

*Update*

havent posted in a min. Thought i would give you guys a lil update...i added extenstions onto my dreads and guess wat i did.................i cut my hair. Thought it would come out when i was finished and i made a mistake of not using human hair. I also wanted to dye my hair because i was getting bored. Since you cant dye synthetic hair and since the synthetic was tangled into my locs i chopped them. I miss the hair bad so I'm starting my loc journey over. I dont think i'll be doing braid locs even tho they were good. I wanna loce it a lil fast this time. Im considering getting gel twist -comb coils. I prolly retwist every 2 weeks if i cant go the full 4 weeks. I plan on wearing my lacefront wig to hide my hair on the bad frizzy days. Also check out my vids on youtube under the name JamiseFiasco. I just started vlogging my progress so check me out. I'll post some pics later on in the week after i twist my hair. I might 2 strand twist them if my comb coils dont stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment