Friday, October 16, 2009

1 month down!

Okay you guys i made it to my 1 month loc down. I love my lil fuzzies im getting. I twisted twice and used carols daughter and a lil loc'n gel for extra hold. My exstentions are budding which i didnt expect for being in a month! I talk to a loctictian and she said its suppose to do that. I like the reaction im getting from people about my hair. My cousin swears this is all mines lol. A few locs have fell out from constant styling. But its okay i just tell people they broke off lol. I would post a pic but im using a different computer so you guys can watch my 1 month celebration vid on youtube under the username JAMISEFIASCO. I dyed them and i plan on doing the whole head soon or maybe just the top a light brown or something. Im experimenting alot with them. I did the braidout,curls,pompador,french braids and many more, I never thought I would love my locs the way i do now. Should have did them earlier =]. Make sure you guys go watch my vids and thanks alot for going on this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment