Friday, December 11, 2009

I really had enough!

I cut the loc extensions out due to the build up I couldnt get out. So when i took them out I braided my hair it only lasted a week. I guess I took this hair shit along with the depressing shit im going thru. Thats a different story but im just saying. To make the story in why its depressing. I been thru a rollercoaster ride my whole life and now the operator is back. I could give you guys my life story but it would take up my whole blog. My biological father was a druggy and he use to sell clothes off my back along with my shoes...sad i know. My mom made me had hate him most of life. I was assaulted because of him. I mean i can go all day with this shit. But i shall be moving out soon since he's here almost everyday. I feel extremely uncomfortable. I may be moving in bout a week or so. I refuse for this to happen to me or my child. And grant if he even touch my baby imma cut his dick off and put it in his mouth. Anywho's I'll shall be back with pics and vids of my hair bye bye for now! *Muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment