Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Locs the third time?

Im still natural just rockin a flat look because the fro was getting un-manageable. It was 2 tangled up i didnt know what to do. I tried so many products nothing worked so i grabbed the trusty hot comb and got to combing. i haven't did this in a year and I didn't have many split ends. Clipped my ends anyways. I was thinking bout doing braids since i was wearing braids since december. But i have came to the conclusion I'm starting a new set of locs once I get my hair dyed. Im keeping my brown which is my natural color but lifting the front to a light brown or auburn. We shall see and i will post pics. I gotta find someone to do my gel twist because I still dont know how to do it yet. Gotta go still working on this layout just wanted to update guys you a lil bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment