Monday, August 10, 2009

ABDC






So I was hearing that Beat Ya Feet Kings were going to be on ABDC. I thought it was a joke like "nah nobody from the southside on there" and again i was wrong. I never been so proud to see a product from my side of dc on something so view around the world. Im happy as ever right now. Now the world is seeing our dances and music. I only seen it on MTV2 when they did the inaguration for obama and showed dc hood. I see they give much play to Artist from DC like Wale and Tabi Booney. I love them and how they put on our city to the fullest. Back to Beat Ya Feet Kings. I remember being and school and people yelling its beat ya feet time and there was go-go music playing and a circle was formed with boys and girls dancing. The same way these dumb ass dances keep coming out im glad we got some shit on the tv now. Im tellin you i was super happy cause MY CITY is on ABDC i swear to you Washington,DC is taking over. We in there baby im so proud.




No comments:

Post a Comment