Monday, August 10, 2009

Guys and dreads

I been in love with guys with dreads since the duffle bag boy video. I use to hate seeing boys with dreads until i saw Tity Boi from Playaz Circle. Let alone my godbrother has them and they are really cute. After seeing that vid i been in love. I started loving Lil Wayne even more yes people say he can't rap or his voice is annoying but i love his hair alone with his smile. I even dated a guy with dreads. His dreads were long and slightly puffy and he kept them twisted. Which brings me to another thing i love dudes who keep thier dreads twisted. Im not into the whole i guess they call it "free form" look cause on a sexy guy its not attractive. Im also into the hairstyles they wear with them like um lets see....BUSTA RHYMES! Yes when he used to wear his hair in those braided ponytails i loved them and i got uber upset when he cut them. I still love him though lol. I can go all day long into why i love men with dreads. My friend has dreads to the middle of his back and i love them especially when twist them and leave the twist in for a few days. It looks so good when he takes them out. I been searching all over Facebook and Google for pics but i dont want to put pics of people i dont know on the blog sooooo im going to leave that one alone. I really love dreads. Long dreads,short dreads,curled dreads,dyed dreads,styled dreads i just absolutly love them. Okay enough of my i love dreads rant check these pics.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment